Pure Thick Copper Corner Leaderhead 3141-COP
Without a gutter, water pours off the "valley" where two roofs join. If you don't have guttering there, consider this corner leaderhead to catch the water and direct it onto a rain chain. A beautiful way to solve a common drainage problem!
Crafted in pure, thick copper, our leaderhead comes with the following features:
- Designed to fit an inside 90-degree angle
- Comes with a removable brass screen in the top to let water in and keep debris out
- Comes with an outlet and bolt with nuts to easily hang a rain chain
- Has four (two per side) keyhole-style holes for easy installation
- Four copper screws included.
*Leaderhead in the first picture has been painted silver to match the chain.
|Width across the front:||13 1/2"|
|Width of back sides:||9 1/2" each side|
|Tapering to||9 1/2"|
|Width across the front:||6 1/2" each side|
|Width of back sides:||2 1/8|