Copper Dish with Loop Assembly Guide and Video
For this demonstration we will use the Copper Dish with Loop #3145-A. Please follow along by watching out video guide or our step by step guide below!
You should have the following pieces:
- - Dish with 5/8" hole
- - Bottom brass piece
- - Top brass piece with loop
- - Thin copper chain
Follow these steps:
- Step 1: Insert the bottom brass piece through the hole in the dish, from underneath.
- Step 2: Screw on the top brass piece and tighten, finger tight. You may need to hold the piece underneath so it doesn't spin.
- Step 3: Twist open the end link of thin copper chain, attach to the brass loop. You can easily do this with your fingers.
- Step 4: Close up the link. Adjust the length, using as many links as needed to reach the bottom of your rain chain Enjoy your completed Copper Dish!